quarta-feira, agosto 15

Wonder Woman Vol 33 No 210 1974 DC Comics by worldvintagebooks


Wonder Woman Vol. 33 No. 210 1974 DC Comics

zoom
Wonder Woman Vol. 33 No. 210 1974 DC Comics

This edition features the story, The Golden Women and the White Star.

The pages have normal tanning. The cover has a few flattened creases, a small dark mark at the bottom of the front cover as well as at the top near the price, and the number 25 is written in pencil at the top of the back cover. Scan images from it to create cool tee shirts or other projects, give as a gift, or keep for yourself!

I will ship internationally. Send me a convo if you are interested, and I can tell you the cost and set up the process for you.

Follow me on twitter to see what's added daily! www.twitter.com/worldvintage

Join me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/worldvintage

Thanks for looking!

For a wide variety of vintage treasures including clothing, jewelry, housewares, shoes, and more, see my other shops:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/worldvintage
http://www.etsy.com/shop/worldvintagefashion

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário